I am Stephen Roger Bosin, an attorney who has practiced employment law for more than 30 years. My practice is devoted to representing people in Bergen County, New Jersey, with a broad range of employment law issues. Contact my firm to schedule a consultation about your concerns.
I handle all employment law matters aggressively and with a commitment to obtaining meaningful results. You can enlist me if you have been wrongfully terminated or have encountered any other workplace issues:
- Employee discrimination: If you have been discriminated against on the basis of your age, race, gender, religion, national origin or disability, I will help you seek justice.
- Sexual harassment: Has sexual harassment turned your job site into a hostile work environment? I can help.
- Whistleblower defense: Whistleblowers can pay a steep price for their honesty and integrity. Let us help you.
- Employment contracts: If your employer is not living up to the terms of any section of your employment contract, please contact me for legal advice.
- Noncompete agreements: As an experienced lawyer, I have drafted, reviewed, enforced, opposed and negotiated noncompete agreements for clients throughout the U.S. and the world.
- ERISA/pension claims: I help clients obtain the disability or pension benefits they are entitled to receive. I have also built a record of success in appealing denied claims or terminated benefits.
- Wage and hour claims: If you have not been paid fairly for your work, I may be able to help you pursue compensation for back pay.
- Family and Medical Leave Act: FMLA allows eligible employees to take up to 12 weeks off from work to care for certain family members. Contact me if your application under the Family and Medical Leave Act was improperly denied or if you feel that you have been the target of pregnancy discrimination.
- Mass layoffs: The U.S. Department of Labor enacted the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN) to protect workers and their families from unexpected plant closings and mass layoffs. I can help you exert your WARN rights to receive advance notice.
I am committed to keeping employees informed about employment law matters by providing answers to frequently asked questions about workplace law.
Start With A Free Consultation Over The Phone
For effective legal representation, please contact me. I provide responsive service and a free initial phone consultation.