Mr. Bosin is a graduate of Rutgers College and Rutgers Law School and holds an LLM from the New York University School of Law. He is a member of the New Jersey Chapter and the National Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association. He has also has lectured on long term disability insurance law issues to various professional organizations.
He was a Trial Attorney for the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in the New York Regional Office, and an associate at Carpenter Bennett & Morrissey in Newark, New Jersey. He was also Associate General Counsel of the Curtiss-Wright Corporation, a New York Stock Exchange listed company, where he was primarily responsible for employment and corporate matters.
As an undergraduate he attended Rutgers College on an academic scholarship and was a Dean's List student and President of the Senior Class. Mr. Bosin also won a state championship in debating. At law school he was a member of the International Law Moot Court Team, and Research Assistant to Professor Ruth B. Ginsburg, now of the United States Supreme Court.
He is admitted to practice in the states of New Jersey, New York and California and the United States District Court for District of New Jersey, and the Southern & Eastern Districts of New York. Mr. Bosin is also admitted to practice law in the Courts of Appeal in the Second and Third Circuits. Mr. Bosin is also a member of the Federal Bar Association. In May 2008 he became a member of the Board of Directors of the New Jersey Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association.
Mr. Bosin was recently received a peer rating of Pre-eminent by Martindale-Hubbell which is a testament to the fact that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Organizations
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Sexual Harassment
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- Masters Degree
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- Honors: Member, International Law Moot Court Team
- Honors: Research Assistant, Professor Ruth B. Ginsburg
- Rutgers College
- Honors: Academic Scholarship
- Honors: Dean's List student
- Honors: President of the Senior Class
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bergen County Bar Association, Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, New Jersey Chapter
- The Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey, Member
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, New York Regional Office, Trial Attorney
- Carpenter Bennett & Morrissey in Newark, New Jersey, Associate
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation, a New York Stock Exchange, Associate General Counsel