Employment Law Attorney in Hackensack
Serving Clients in the Greater Hackensack, Englewood & Fort Lee Area
Everyone deserves a safe and positive place to work. In fact, it’s perfectly reasonable to expect your workplace to be free of any hostility or discrimination whatsoever. But this is often not the case. Employees, for a variety of reasons, often seek the guidance of dedicated employment law attorneys when issues inevitably arise at work. Whether you are facing sexual harassment, disability discrimination, or wrongful termination, you might have grounds to pursue legal action. When your place of employment has become a source of immense tension, it’s time to reach out to someone who can help carry the burden. The Law Office Of Stephen Roger Bosin can help.
Employment Issues in Northern New Jersey
I handle all employment law matters aggressively, compassionately, and with a commitment to obtaining meaningful results. You can enlist me if you have been wrongfully terminated or have encountered any other workplace issues:
- Employment discrimination: If you have been discriminated against on the basis of your age, race, gender, religion, national origin, or disability, I will help you seek justice.
- Workplace sexual harassment: Has sexual harassment turned your job site into a hostile work environment? Reach out for guidance.
- Whistleblower defense: Whistleblowers can pay a steep price for their honesty and integrity. Let me help you.
- Employment contract disputes: If your employer is not living up to the terms of any section of your employment contract, please contact me for legal advice.
- Review and preparation of noncompete agreements: As an experienced lawyer, I have drafted, reviewed, enforced, opposed and negotiated noncompete agreements for clients throughout the U.S. and the world.
- ERISA and pension issues: I help clients obtain the disability or pension benefits they are entitled to receive. I have also built a record of success in appealing denied claims or terminated benefits.
- Wage and hour matters: If you have not been paid fairly for your work, I may be able to help you pursue compensation for back pay.
- Family and Medical Leave Act violations: FMLA allows eligible employees to take up to 12 weeks off from work to care for certain family members. Contact me if your application under the Family and Medical Leave Act was improperly denied or if you feel that you have been the target of pregnancy discrimination.
- Mass layoffs: The U.S. Department of Labor enacted the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN) to protect workers and their families from unexpected plant closings and mass layoffs. I can help you exert your WARN rights to receive advance notice.
In addition to offering comprehensive employment law services, I am committed to keeping employees informed about employment law matters by providing answers to frequently asked questions about workplace law.
Committed to Results
My practice is devoted to representing individuals in River Edge, Hackensack, Englewood, and Fort Lee with a broad range of employment law issues. When you contact my firm to schedule an initial consultation, I’ll listen to your story, seek to understand your situation, and provide you with options. In many workplaces, employees are treated unfairly; when it happens to you, don’t hesitate to pursue justice and the peace of mind that you deserve. Allow me to strategize with your goals in mind as we focus on achieving positive results at every stage of the process.
Reach out to The Law Office Of Stephen Roger Bosin at (201) 371-9934 to get started.